Combined Transfer, Option 1
Program of a standard tour with combined transfer:(to the Anavgai village and back – by car; to the camp – by ATV, back to Anavgai – by helicopter)
Meeting at the “Elizovo” airport of the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski, visiting of a supermarket (buying of personal foods, beverages, tobacco, etc. Transfer by minivan to Anvgai village (480 km, about 8 hours). Lunch or dinner (depending on the arrival time of the flight) in the cafe of the Milkovo town midway to Anvgai. Overnight at the hotel of the Anavgai village. In the village it is possible to visit a swimming pool with natural hot water.
Breakfast. ATV transfer to the camp (90 km, about 8 hours). Familiarizing with the camp and camp staff, general and safety instruction. Lunch, preparation to the fishing. Dinner, resting at the camp fire.
Breakfast. Fishing using jet-motor boats. Lunch at the camp, fishing using jet-motor boats. Dinner, resting at the camp fire.
* At this river there is a rule – barbless single hook only
Breakfast. Helicopter transfer to Anavgai village (90 km, about 30 minutes). Overnight at the hotel of the Anavgai village. It is possible to visit the Even native “Menedek” camp, ethnographic museum at the Esso village, swimming pool with natural hot water.
Transfer by minivan to Paratunka town (480 km, about 8 hours). Lunch in the cafe of the Milkovo town midway to Elizovo. Overnight at one of the hotels of the Paratunka resort zone with a swimming pool with natural hot water.
Day 11(the last day of the tour)
One of the options (included in the tour cost) is the visit of the city, fish market, and souvenir store. Transfer to the airport, farewell.
Accommodations at the camp:
The fishermen will stay in roomy, comfortable camping-type tents (2 people per tent). Each person will have his own sleeping compartment with a folding bed. The camp has a comfortable dining tent, kitchen, wash-stands, shower, drying room for the clothes and shoes, electric generator, and sauna. The cell-phone coverage in the area is absent.
In the tour cost are included:
- Meeting and farewell at the “Elizovo” airport of the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski.
- Transfer from hotel to the airport at the departure day.
- Individual insurance from accidents.
- Accommodation for three nights at the hotel of the Paratunka resort in standard rooms for 2-3 people each.
- *For additional fee it is possible to order accommodation of higher class.
- Food during the ATV trip, every 4 hours (tea, coffee, sandwiches).
- Three meals a day at the camp, cooking and serving. In case of individual food preferences it is necessary to come to an agreement about the menu in advance.
- Accommodation in the camping tents, 2 people in a tent (a separate compartment with a bed for 1 person).
- The use of sleeping bags with bed-sheets and electric blankets. It is also possible to purchase a new sleeping bag (its cost is not included into the tour cost).
- Using of a sauna & drying room at the camp.
- Use of electric power at the camp.
- Use of the motor-boats with drivers-guides (1 boat per 2-3 fishermen), safety vests and other safety equipment on the water.
- License for catch-and-release fishing.
In the tour cost are not included:
- The air fare of the return flight to/from the “Elizovo” airport, the airport fees.
- The transfer to the fishing camp and back (it is paid separately, additionally to the tour cost); the transfer cost depends on the type of transfer the group will choose.
- Beverages, tobacco, insect repellents, toiletry, electric cells.
- Food in the villages during the transfer, and food in hotels.
- Fishing tackle, lures, and flies (it is possible to purchase these articles at the camp for separate fee).
- Other services not anticipated by preliminary agreements.
- * The group is met and attended during the entire tour by the representative of our company.
- * In case of coordinated changes in the duration of the stay in Kamchatka it is possible to organize additional
program which will be paid separately (the group will be attended by a representative of the company-organizer).
|Program/Number of People.||Total - 4 people.||Total - 5 people.||Total - 6 people.|
|Marine fishing 1 day per group||$ 2 167.||$ 2 167.||$ 2 167.|
|Geyser Valley, 1 day per group||$ 4 000.||$ 5 000.||$ 6 000.|
|Volcano ascent, per group||$ 600.||$ 734.||$ 900.|
|Hotel, 1 day per group||$ 367.||$ 534.||$ 550.|
|Transfer for 1 day per group||$ 334.||$ 334.||$ 334.|
* The cost of additional program is depicted in the 2013 prices. The organization of the additional program requires an advance payment; the program should be discussed not later than 2 months prior the tour start
Recommended outfit & equipment
Warm cap, baseball cap, neoprene gloves, thermal underwear, fleece coat & pants, sweater, spare lightweight socks, spare warm socks, Waders (hip-boots), wading boots with no studs, rain-coat with a hood, water-proof shoes for the camp (boots, snickers). Warm clothes are necessary – you might need them even in summer, during the cyclones and periods of cold fog. Individual medication, toiletry, and cosmetics (we recommend taking along hand care lotion, hygienic lip-stick, & sun-screen lotion). Head-lamp with spare cells, polarizing dark glasses. Insect repellents, clasp-knife, bathing suit, towel. Water-proof bag for personal belongings & gadgets. Photo- or video-camera. Smokers should bring 2-3 turbo-type lighters